The Tadao PMR/PM7 board is a drop-in replacement for the Proto Matrix Rail and Proto Matrix 07 stock boards, and uses the feature-packed Musashi 6 software.
The circuit board is the most important part of any electronic paintball marker, and upgrading it can enhance all the performance characteristics.
Tadao's leading edge Musashi 6 software provides the user with the ultimate in adjustability and speed.
Like most other Musashi 6 based boards, the Tadao PMR/PM7 board includes our simple trigger based programming interface for changing virtually any setting, and an ultra bright 7 color LED that is more visible through the grip frame.
The board contains both a 5 volt dedicated Pulse/Intellifeed socket and our full Pulse transmitter harness for use with the 9 volt solenoid output.
- Fully legal in all tournament series (10 bps compatible with current PSP/Millennium season rules!)
- 12 modes of fire
- Unlimited semi-automatic
- Adjustable semi-automatic
- PSP auto-response
- PSP 50% ramping
- PSP 100% ramping
- PSP burst
- NXL full-automatic
- 50% ramping
- Millennium 100% ramping
- 3 round burst
- More than 1 billion unique ways to adjust settings
- Asynchronously monitors the trigger switch using an interrupt based scan at 2 million times per second for the quickest response time and fastest semi-automatic
- Rate of fire adjustable from 10 to unlimited bps in 0.5 bps increments
- Adjustable ABS programming eliminates first shot drop-off
- AMB (anti-mechanical bounce) and CPF (cycle percentage filter) algorithms help to prevent mechanical and switch bounce without missing real trigger pulls
- Gangster setting allows 3 different options for every fire mode, giving 36 different "breakout" style modes
- Easy to use programming mode allows changes to nearly any variable, including debounce, dwell, loader delay, AMB, anti-bolt stick, fire mode, max rate of fire, eye mode, CPF, Gangster breakout mode, ramp start activation, and more
- All settings are stored in non-volatile memory so they are not lost when the battery is disconnected
- Power efficient software and hardware lengthen battery life
- Automatic 15 minute idle power down saves batteries
- One-touch startup enables the marker to fire almost instantly
- Low battery indicator hardware and software shows battery level each time the marker is turned on